The Graham Thomas Lap or Rutland Ride is a an unsupported bike ride round the border and/or countryside of Rutland in memory of founder member Graham Thomas and in aid of Myeloma UK. The ride is open to any cyclists whether members or not.
- Date - Sunday 26th of August 2018
- Choice of 3 Routes - Long (74 miles), Short (36 miles), Family Off-Road (19 miles)
- All rides depart from Lands' End Car Park, Lands' End Way, Oakham, LE15 6US
- Route 1 registration from 8.15am and depart from 9.00am
- Routes 2 and 3 registration from 9.15am and depart from 10.00am
- All participants over 16 to make donation to Myeloma UK on registration. Minimum donation £5.00
- Ride ends at Grainstore Brewery, Station Approach, Oakham, LE15 6RE